The Prophecy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP:93.91.250.147:27485 (Not yet running our script)

PříjemLatest imagesHledatRegistracePřihlášení

A few words I'd like to say

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
Mr.Gehring
Admin
Mr.Gehring

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 27

A few words I'd like to say Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: A few words I'd like to say   A few words I'd like to say EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:02 am

Hello, I am Mr.Gehring, the founder, server owner, scripter and mapper for The Prophecy Roleplay. Over the last 7 years, I've spent thousands of hours playing SA-MP, mainly on roleplay servers. I've gone through many post-apocalyptic scripts and servers, most of them didn't last too long, usually because of financial reasons. I have set aside a fair amount of money that will be used to pay for the server hosting etcetera. Our main problem now is working on the script.

If you are reading this message, you've probably decided to join our little community. A long time ago, I had a dream of starting a successful roleplay script. My key to success was to be original, give players experience they can't get on any other server, I am working on moving towards this goal, with the support of my friends and the scripting community of SA-MP. So far, the server is in 0.1 alpha and, apart from mapping and some miscellaneous stuff, there's nothing original in the script. The only reason we've allowed you, players, to play, is to participate in our alpha testing, create a community and so you can give us suggestions on what would you like to see in the script. Technically, you're writing history, you're the evolution of our server. Please, enjoy your stay here. Thank you for taking time to read through this short message.
Návrat nahoru Goto down
https://tp-rp.forumczech.com

A few words I'd like to say
Strana 1 z 1

Povolení tohoto fóra:Nemůžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru
The Prophecy Roleplay :: Server Information :: News-
Přejdi na: